Friday, June 17, 2011

Week-end Simple: Indulge in café au lait

During the week, morning coffee is little more than passing affair.  Brew the espresso and sip it down for the reliable, unfailing morning wake-up.

I love my morning coffee, but I don't have take time to sit and drink several cups while reading the morning paper.  The more likely scenario is brew and blog before grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

But the weekend, well, that's different.  There's usually at least one leisurely breakfast, several cups of coffee, and this weekend, maybe a café au lait.  I just added two footed coffee bowls to my Pillyvuyt set and can't wait to try them out.  Filling the bowls with rich espresso, steaming milk, and a bit of sugar sounds perfect, doesn't it?

Bon week-end!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that does sounds divine. How do you like your pillyvuyt? I'm trying to decide between them and Apilco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My French CornerJune 17, 2011 at 5:04 PM

    Kate, I like my Pillyvuyt very much. If you're going to buy Apilco, wait until fall, as Williams-Sonoma has a great sale.

    By the way, you won my giveaway, so you need to email me your info!

    ReplyDelete