Sunday, May 1, 2011

And the winners are . . .

First, I have to say the I LOVED your stories about your most memorable French meal.  And, I was surprised by how many of those meals were enjoyed in unexpected places--you know, the little cafe you see as you're walking down the street and decide to duck in for a quick bite?  Thank you for sharing and I wish I had enough copies of the book to give to each of you.

The winners are Cathy, from The House Where the Black Cat Lives, and fellow Francophile blogger Aesthetic Alterations; each will receive a copy of French Cooking in Ten Minutes.  This is a beautiful reprint of Edouard de Pomiane’s classic collection of recipes for simply prepared meals illustrated with period pen and ink drawings.  Ladies, email your info to me at annecychic@gmail.com, and I'll send your book this week.

Again, mille mercis for your comments, and, check back soon for another giveway!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so excited! This cookbook is going to be perfect for the coming months as I go crazy with packing, working, printing, and traveling before we move to OK. 10 minutes is about all I have (or at least, that's how I feel)--and maybe the recipes will seem simple enough (peasant French food is so fabulously simple sometimes) that my partner will cook some!

    Thank you, thank you. I've overjoyed. bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited, too. I love my French cookbook collection, and this will be such a great addition to it. Thanks for sponsoring such a great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete