Saturday, April 30, 2011

Week-end Simple: Do something different

One of the wonderful things about living in Washington, DC is that there are so many things going on and so much to do, especially on the weekends. 

For example, this weekend is the 8th annual Open Air French Market in DC's Book Hill neighborhood.  With its small storefronts and historic cobblestone streets, this neighborhood in upper Georgetown is one of my favorites.  Away from the trendy shopping and traffic on M Street, it's the perfect location for the sidewalk cafes, the market, and the strolling musicians that will be a part of today's festivities.

I'm heading over there soon to do something a little different this weekend . . .

Bon week-end!

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun. I used to spend a lot of time in DC, but never heard of this market. Report back, please. I'm sure we'd all love to enjoy vicariously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this article I tell about classical conditioning anf how you can use it in dog training.

    It differs from others in its use of informal language and lack of
    descriptive analysis. The entire game story should be built around what the
    main character or hero wants and needs.

    Also visit my web blog - examples of domain

    ReplyDelete