Saturday, April 23, 2011

Week-end Simple: Celebrate what you believe

For many of us, this is a week of quiet observance: Passover, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter.

It's been a reflective week for me; I've appreciated the spring break from school.  It's given me time to slow down, to think, and get caught up on my life.

Outside the dining room window, my dogwood tree is full bloom. Remembering the legend of the dogwood, I snipped a few small branches to bring into the house, one more quiet observance.

Bon week-end!

9 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good and relaxing spring break. My mom was here for half the week and we got a lot done- flower beds/pots/window boxes, and craft room set-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a very relaxing week...you definitely deserved that! That dogwood looks beautiful. I can just see you out there reading a book under the tree (as long as the louds are away on vacation). ck

    ReplyDelete