Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Merci!

A big thank you to those who commented on my January 29 post; I appreciate your kind words and support.

I think every blogger enjoys comments, and I'm no exception.  But for me, blogging has become a way for me to write for an audience, even if I never hear from my audience.  My struggle is not the lack of comments, it's the lack good ideas.

I'm not accomplished, but I enjoy writing.  So much in fact, it's what I teach all day.  Granted, teaching writing to fifth graders is not glamorous, but blogging has made me a better writing teacher.  I carefully choose my words, my sentence structure, and continue to revise posts even after they're published finished--all things I encourage my students to do.

Again, thanks so much for reading, for commenting, for encouraging.  For now, I'll continue to hang out here at my French corner, but, who knows what the future will bring.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am glad you are staying around! I enjoy your posts, each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your posts- they provide me with such great inspiration! Merci!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and insight into writing always amazes me. And you are a fantastic writing teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your thoughts on writing. I am an adult currently pursuing a degree in English with a minor in Creative Writing. This helps me stay on top of my writing and keep my thoughts fresh...even if they are all over the place!

    ReplyDelete