Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tiny Kitchen Tour: Merci and bonne année

Thanks so much for visiting this week and following my tiny kitchen tour.  I appreciate your thoughtful comments, and your suggestions will help me think through some possible solutions.

I also think I'm a little bit homesick for my old house, especially this kitchen.  I loved the crisp white cabinets, the inviting lighting, and the way the wood floor warmed up the space.  But most important, it was the place where everyone ended up no matter how large the gathering.  It is the place of some of my fondest memories.

But it's a new year, a new time in my life.  There's no reason why I can't create a kitchen in my new house that I will enjoy just as much, a space that is inviting, and where everyone will want to gather.

And bonne année to my readers; thank you for gathering at My French Corner.  I wish you all good health and much happiness in this new year!

6 comments:

  1. I have no doubt that your new kitchen will reflect your desired lifestyle and be even more French than you ever thought it could be. I am excited to see what you come up with and I really enjoyed these posts! Happy New Year!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonne Annee and I'm sure given a little time, your new cuisine will surpass the old one.

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!
    I'm certain you will design a beautiful space, and we look forward to seeing your talent at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the new kitchen will be lovely. And no matter what it looks like, I'll be happy to gather there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy new year. Can't wait to see all your creative solutions.

    Warmest regards, toujours,
    Tish

    ReplyDelete