Sunday, January 2, 2011

French Finds on Etsy

I am a huge Etsy fan and can spend hours browsing everything from vintage linens to abstract art. For me, Etsy is what magazines and catalogs are for others: a chance to browse and window shop for ideas and inspiration.

Last week I had a break from school and I used the time to catch up on reading, sleeping, visiting, and of course, browsing Etsy.  Then, I thought it would be fun to share some of the French inspired finds I found, and hope that you will share any that you've discovered.

So this week it's going to be another series on My French Corner:  French Finds on Etsy.  Some items are authentic French, others are French inspired, and others are, well, you'll just have to wait and see!

2 comments:

  1. I love etsy! I got a few etsy finds for Christmas gifts. I also save etsy faves for crafting inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this week will now be delightful! Cannot wait for this!

    ReplyDelete