Monday, January 3, 2011

French Finds on Etsy: Cathryn Nicholson prints

I'm not exactly sure how I discovered UK designer and illustrator Cathryn Nicholson's Etsy site, but I'm so happy that I did.  Cathryn sells under Cathryn's Designs, and I know some of you will adore her Chanel parfum bottles.

These are prints of Cathryn's original illustrations, which are  affordable--about 20 USD--and perfect for a store bought frame.  If shoes and purses are more your thing, you'll want to check out her illustrations of the iconic Christian Louboutin heels or Mulberry's classic Bayswater handbag.

I could easily imagine one of these parfum prints in a bedroom, bath, or dressing room. Or how about a series of three hung together?

You can see more of Cathryn's fashion illustration at Cathryn's Designs, or check out her Pencil Stiches blog!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I like that it is simple- not too fussy or cartoon like, just simple and well done. I think you should do it in your bathroom.

    ReplyDelete