Monday, December 6, 2010

LeSportsac saga

Anyone who knows me can vouch for this:  I don't carry a purse.  I know, I know, it's very un-French.

So, what do I use?  Well, for years, I've carried a small 3-Zip cosmetic bag from Le Sportsac.  I bought it for a France trip years ago, and it was perfect:  my passport and cell phone fit into the top zip compartment, my francs/euros in the second, and I stashed my dollars in the third.  The bag fit nicely in my hand or pocket, and ever since that trip, it's functioned as both my wallet and purse.

The problem is that it's easy to lose LeSportsac.  For example, say I'm at the market on the day before Thanksgiving and I put LeSportsac down and forget to pick it up and I walk out of the market and don't realize it until 7:00 that evening? 

Au revoir, LeSportsac.

I need to get a purse.

2 comments:

  1. Christmas is right around the corner. Maybe, just maybe, someone who cares a lot about you will find the perfect replacement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, geeze. Again? And I thought you found a bag on etsy last year?

    ReplyDelete