Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Francophile goodies

For those of you who love all things French, design*sponge contributing editor Anne Ditmeyer has put together a 2010 gift guide for the francophile. 

Ditmeyer, who resides in Paris and has her own blog, Prêt à Voyager, assembled the guide, selecting items that would "add a little Parisian charm to your life." 

I'm not encouraging you to spend, only to browse and enjoy the goodies.  My favorites?  I have an ongoing love affair with kitchen linens, so naturally j'adore the chic linen dishtowels from Basic French.  Although, I could easily be tempted by a pair of Bensimon sneakers . . .

Et vous?  Does anything catch your fancy?

3 comments:

  1. If I ever come up for air, I will definitely need to browse this one. My friends have the whole Francophile gift thing down. So far this Christmas season I've already received a "Paris" bulletin board and a cute little Avenue des Champs Elysees sign. Something tells me there's probably more to come .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for mentioning our site! Merry Christmas! carol@basicfrenchonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those towels are great. Very "Amigh", I imagine you'd find a number of ways to use them. They would look great as pillows, chair covers, on bulletin boards, etc.

    ReplyDelete