Friday, October 1, 2010

Week-end Simple: Open a window

This weekend, the weather will cool and for the first time in months, I will open my windows.

It has been a long summer, with the hot, humid weather persisting up until this last week of September.  With the air conditioning on, the windows have been shut tight, occasionally being opened at night when the temperatures promise to be below 90 degrees.

This weekend will be perfect for throwing open the windows during the day, bringing in the crisp, fall air.  J'adore the fresh air, the outside noises, and the breezes that travel through the house on a cool autumn day when all the windows are open.

So throw open a window, and enjoy the week-end!

5 comments:

  1. I read this post last night before going to bed. I woke up this morning, swung open the glass door, turned up my music, and cleaned the apartment. Having the fresh air was a wonderful touch to my morning task of cleaning. Thanks for reminding us to enjoy the fresh air. ck

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cool, fresh air all weekend as been great! We actually closed some tonight since it is getting so chilly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    my web page ... weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time go to see at here and i am really happy to read
    everthing at one place.

    Also visit my web page: weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haνe to thank yοu foг the effortѕ you hаve put in ωritіng this site.
    I am hoping to vіеw the same high-grade blοg posts frοm you
    later on as well. Ιn truth, your creative writing abіlities hаs mоtiѵаted me to gеt my own ωеbsite now ;)

    my ωеbsite diamondlinks review

    ReplyDelete