Friday, July 9, 2010

Week-end Simple: Watch Le Tour de France

When I started this week-end series back in March, I didn't realize how much I would enjoy writing it. My aim is to post about doing something simple and deliberate to slow down our life on the weekend. And, because this is My French Corner, those posts usually have a French inspiration or a French twist.

This weekend is no exception. The Tour de France got underway last Saturday, but the excitement over our own 4th of July celebration kept me from paying close attention to Le Tour.

But not this weekend! Here in the US you can follow the Tour on the cable network Versus; great footage and interesting commentary. Or, you can view regular updates, as well as this year's route and the history of the race, on the official Tour de France website.

Bon week-end!

1 comment:

  1. I've been so busy for the past week that the start of the Tour has completely flown under my radar. I usually at least know what the route looks like!

    ReplyDelete