Saturday, July 31, 2010

Week-end Simple: Whip up crème Chantilly

This weekend, indulge in the simplest, inexpensive French experience available: crème Chantilly, Leave it to the French to turn an 85¢ carton of whipping cream into a culinary delight that is beautiful to look at and heaven to taste.

All you need to create crème Chantilly is a half pint of heavy whipping cream, a balloon whisk, and a bit of patience. If you've never whipped cream, check out these expert step-by-step directions and you'll have a bowl of delcious crème Chantilly in minutes.

Crème Chantilly is the perfect finishing touch for summer's freshest fruit--peaches, raspberries, strawberries, cantaloupe. A spoonful of freshly whipped crème dresses up a bowl of berries or sliced peaches to create a perfect summer dessert.

Bon week-end!

11 comments:

  1. I love homemade whipped cream! We make it often, it's so simple, and my husband enjoys the task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, it's yummy. It's great with a little limoncello whipped into it and served with mixed berries (which, if splashed with a little limoncello themselves, are even better!).

    Bon week-end to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The English make it by adding a little Cream of Tartar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog! i just discovered it and followed you! follow back?
    i love making chantilly creme, btw :)

    xoxoxo
    thevixenmix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Attractive portion of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire actually
    loved account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing in your augment or even I achievement you get
    entry to constantly rapidly.

    Visit my web site; I loved this

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm curious to find out what blog system you happen to be using?
    I'm having some small security problems with my latest blog and I would like
    to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any
    solutions?

    Here is my website: No2 Extreme Rush Review (03yesilhisarliyiz.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ӊi there, І found yߋur site ѵia Google while searching
    foor a comparable topic, your sіte got here up, iit looks great.
    I've bookmаrked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply changеd into alert to your weblog via Goоgle, and foսnd
    that it's really informatiѵe. I am going to ѡatfh ouut for brussels.
    I will bbe gratеful shoulԁ you proceed this in future.
    Nսmeroսs people will proƅablү be benefited out off your writing.
    Cheers!

    my weЬlog; canadian anabolic steroids

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to take part in a contest for one of the finest blogs on the internet.
    I'm going to recommend this blog!

    My blog ... cam chat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Distributor Obat Herbal Alami Terpercaya
    http://www.obatsolusi.com/

    ReplyDelete