Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And the winner is . . .

Kalee, author of the blog Une Vie Chic! You can also follow Kalee on her other blog, Making a House a Chic Home, and see what's up to as she and her husband transform their house into a maison chic! Kalee, you can email me your mailing info and I will post your package tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who entered; I enjoyed reading your creative entries, and wish I had a French house number for each of you. Maybe there will be another one in the future, n'est ce pas?

I'm off to celebrate Bastille Day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Yay!!! I just clicked over here to congratulate whomever had won (I just got my internet back 5 minutes ago). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kalee ! Lucky you.

    And that was a great contest.

    Hope you have/had fun, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kalee! This was such a cool piece.

    ReplyDelete