Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lorina French Lemonade

Last week I hosted a cocktail party for a friend who is getting married; for the party, another friend created a cocktail in honor of the bride and groom. This pretty, warm weather cocktail is a mix of vodka and something I had never had before: Lorina French Lemonade.

Slightly bubbly, Lorina reminds me of citron pressé, but carbonated. Not too sweet, not too tart, and not too fizzy, Lorina is a thirst quencher and comes in a variety of flavors.

J'adore the bottle! With its swing top stopper, the bottle is reminiscent of vintage soda bottles, and can be reused for water and would look lovely on a summer table.

Have you sampled Lorina?

11 comments:

  1. I love lemonade. Where do you buy that brand? I've never seen it, but it does look very European.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, love it! Vodka is the perfect mixer for just about everything. Great idea, reusing the bottles.

    Amities,
    Marsi

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolute fan of it. I'm suddenly craving a picnic this weekend... strawberries, crusty bread, cheese, and Lorina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was delicious (and what a fun party it was)! Love the picnic idea CJ!
    -cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so tasty! But do you know where she bought it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not tried it. The bottle is lovely and it sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stuff. In the summer, we get the plain one and drink it with red wine, it is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Target used to carry this. Bought it by the case for my daughters summer afternoon wedding--so much fun and the bottles looked beautiful on the tables-- the empty bottles went home with us and are used almost every day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter and I enjoy this drink when we come home. It is very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. worldmarket.com

    ReplyDelete