Wednesday, April 21, 2010

little brown pen

For light entertainment, some people enjoy television, others prefer paging through a magazine. Moi? I love exploring the web looking for blogs, sites, and shops that might interest my readers. My most recent discovery? little brown pen.

little brown pen
is the blog of writer and photographer Nichole Robertson, and I fell in love the minute I opened the link: the layout, the colors, the text and the images combine in way that is so pleasing and inviting.

As if the blog isn't enough, there's an Etsy shop by the same name, and that's where you'll really fall in love. Those stunning photos on Nichole's blog are available at her Etsy shop! If you're like me, you'll have a hard time deciding on a color for one of her Paris photo sets. You'll want to find a wall for her colorful perpetual calendar, and buy all 26 of her amusing Paris letters.

What's best is that the photos are authentic Parisien, taken when Nichole and her family lived in Paris, and on her many return trips. For beauty, authenticity, and affordability you will love little brown pen.

Let me know if you visit; I'd love to hear your impression. Better yet, if you visit let Nichole know by leaving a comment on her blog.

Je t'aime little brown pen!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to this, what a treat for my senses. What I love it captures what I feel like when something or someone attracts my attention...for a split second, it is all I see. I will def. be checking out her store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise! Thanks so much for your kind words about my blog and shop.

    I love your "French Corner" of the world. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on my way over right now. If you like it I'm sure I will too.

    ReplyDelete