Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday: 1 + 4 + 7

Okay, I admit it: I am a tomboy. Whenever possible, I'll opt for jeans and boots over a dress and heels. Don't get me wrong, even though I never wear dresses, I love them, and last year I even bought a pair of Stuart Weitzman four inch heels (which my friends say I should wear with my jeans!)

Tuesday


So to prove I have a feminine side, I'm pairing this navy blue silk charmeuse blouse with my favorite Gap jeans and Frye boots. I really like the contrast of soft and rugged, and would feel comfortable wearing this outfit to work, to the theater, or out to dinner. Adding the navy mohair sweater adds textural interest, and it can be worn open, or gently closed with the pin. Et voila! the pearl earrings complete the feminine look.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like that snuggly sweater off to the right. I see you are a classic jewelry girl. I am too. I can't bring myself to wear a lot of trendy earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it ..... its the style I like too. Love your blog by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the oversized pin on the sweater, very fun.

    ReplyDelete