Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Tale of Two Closets

This week I'm teaming up again with Kristi from La Bella Figura and we're posting about clothes, and, well, closets.

Kristi and I seem to have similar taste in clothes and similar small wardrobes, and we thought it might be fun to select a few items from our closet and post about how we mix and match those pieces to create variety. Like Kristi, I'll be selecting three tops, three bottoms, two pairs of boots, and several scarves to create a week's worth of outfits. This will be fun.

The sea of black, navy, and grey clothes in the photo are the clothes hanging in my closet. If you click on the pic you can get a better idea of the textures, an important consideration when you have a small wardrobe. Not sure which of these I'll be selecting for the week, but check back tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Will be fun - loved your last collaboration with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be tuning in. I enlarged the picture and you are right, there's great texture there! I love your organized hangers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope in addition to the boots you include the shoe with the fun patterned heel.

    ReplyDelete