Monday, March 1, 2010

Salted butter tart

Just a quick post to say happy March, bon lundi, and to send you the link to Jennifer McLagan's salted butter tart posted today on The Kitchn and Leite's Culinaria. If you're not familiar with McLagan's books and blog, you should visit; readers of My French Corner will appreciate her Paris posts.

If you're a fan of fleur de sel caramels, this is the dessert for you! This tart requires more work than some, but your efforts will be rewarded. I mean, doesn't this tart look incredible?

4 comments:

  1. When I saw that yummy looking photo and the name of the tart, I was hoping the post was going to say that you were so ambious after work today and made that (which would mean that we would get leftovers tomorrow). Looks delicious! -Cin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to make this. You know how much I love caramel. It looks absolutely INSANE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks and sounds absolutely delicious! I believe you when you say it's worth the effort. Of course I'll need to put more effort into my workout to work off those calories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, I'm happy to offer myself as a taste tester.

    ReplyDelete