Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday: 3 + 4 + 12

Monday mornings are when I most appreciate the go-to items in my closet: my black merino turtleneck sweater and my favorite Gap jeans. I bought the sweater several years ago on sale at Eileen Fisher, and what I love about it is the roomy, boxy shape and kimono sleeves. And the shape of the sweater goes perfectly over my favorite bootcut Gap jeans and Frye boots.

Monday

Because the sweater is a such an unusual cut, it really doesn't need accesories--it's a statement all by itself (although these days I am LOVING my son's black Timex). Add a swipe of lipstick and a spritz of Annick Goutal's Eau de Hadrien and I'm done!

4 comments:

  1. I like the way that sweater sounds and like the balance created by the boot cut jeans. You know that you are going to start my lust all over again with those black boots :)

    ReplyDelete