Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bonne Année 2010

As the new year approaches, I want to say thank you to everyone who visited My French Corner this year. As a new blogger, it has been wonderful connecting with so many of you. Thank you for your comments, your suggestions, and your generosity.

I'm looking ahead to the new year, and have already started thinking about future posts. In the months ahead there will be a series on where to find all things French when visiting Washington, D.C., and a series on preparing simple bistro meals at home. I'm also looking forward to collaborating with Kristi from La Bella Figura on a series about closets and clothes, a new topic for my blog. And as always, I'd love to hear your suggestions; some of my most enjoyable posts during this past year were suggested by readers.

I want to wish everyone a happy, healthy new year, and before signing off, here's a little new year's gift--a fun link to countdown the new year. Leave it to the French, bien sur.

5 comments:

  1. I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog this year and it's been so nice to meet fellow bloggers like you. I look forward to your collaboration with Kristi. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick visit to tell you once again how much joy your blog brings to me each time I visit.

    AND, most of all to wish you a new year filled with joy in which all your hopes and dreams come true.

    Warmest regards,
    Tishx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you! Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun and exciting! I look forward to each of the new topics in the new year. Most of all, I look forward to the special way in which you will present them to us.

    ReplyDelete