Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Alliance Française: 2010 Cultural Season

I just received the Alliance Francaise de Washington, DC newsletter announcing their 2010 cultural events. I encourage anyone living in the Washington, D.C. area to preview the calendar; they're offering some fabulous films, lectures, and performances.

Don't live in the D.C. area? There are AF chapters throughout the country; check here to see if there is one near you. If one of your New Year's resolutions is to learn more about France and French culture, Alliance Francaise is the perfect place to begin.

2 comments:

  1. They have great cultural events don't they? I just got an email from our local AF offering 10% off tuition for french lessons if you book by 12//29 for the January semester. I'm considering it. I always like going there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I lived near DC. Thanks so much for the link; I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete