Monday, July 20, 2009

Dîner sur le balcon

I almost forgot to post this photo of our dinner yesterday evening. My photos usually don't turn out, but this one is not so bad! I wanted to share because I think you would appreciate it.

Just off the living room, it's a narrow balcony with a low overhang, which makes for an intimate setting. And, being high off the water, with the lake in the background, it feels a little like being in a tree house. You can click on the photo for a better view.

I thought the table setting looked tres française, non?

6 comments:

  1. very nice, eating out on the balcony is like eating in another world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. You are indeed right on the water aren't you? I bet the sound from the moving water is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, yes, right on the water . . . but only on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful table setting & what a view. I especially like the flower arrangement on the balcony rail.

    ReplyDelete