Thursday, July 9, 2009

Capucine

I'm leaving town for a few days so I won't be posting, but I wanted to leave you with something that will make you smile.

As some of you know, I am a teacher. Yesterday, while researching books for my students, I discovered this video of Capucine, an adorable five year old French girl who could clearly write a book of her own.

Apparently Capucine has quite a following--one writer referred to her as a "pint size Audrey Tatou"-- so you may have already viewed this video of Capucine weaving her fantastic story about monkeys, crocodiles, Tigger and Winnie, and a witch with an orange ring.

And I never knew that the hippopatamus était allergique a la magie . . .

Bonne weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Capucine has captured the hearts of myself and my daughter. Thank you for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the video and just laughed and laughed. What an imagination!

    ReplyDelete