Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Something new for l'été

As I mentioned last week, I'm trying to give my blog a new face for the summer months; I love this photo and I think it gives the blog a needed lift. I'm sorry to say I don't know where the image is from, but if anyone recognizes it, please let me know so I can credit the photographer.

Just getting back to town and hope to be back to blogging tomorrow. In the meantime, if you were a winner of the Paris Shopping List Giveaway, don't forget to send me your info so I can mail you your gift.

Bisous!

6 comments:

  1. I loved the old photo, but I love this one, too. I just want to sit down and have a drink right there. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that photo! It is beautiful, gorgeous. Magnifique, tres belle, ,j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, I love the other photo too, but wanted to brighten the banner up for the summer. I'm hoping to get some good pics when I go to Annecy this summer.


    Andi, it is a great photo; lovely colors, wonderful composition. Like Kristi said, you just want to sit down and have a drink right there. I just wish I could remember where I found it; I want to credit the photographer.

    ReplyDelete