Wednesday, June 3, 2009

KOOKAΪ

Something I like to do that is free, fun, and totally French is visit French ready-to-wear clothing websites. I'm not a fashionista, and don't follow trends, but I enjoy looking at the collections in anticipation of what I'll see on the streets of Annecy this summer ("Do I cuff my jeans this summer or not?")

I've posted about Comptoir des Cotonniers and Cyrillus, and another of my favorites is KOOKAΪ. I have my sister to thank for introducing me to KOOKAΪ, and while their clothes look much better on her than on me, I still enjoy browsing their site.

This year they have some of the most beautiful dresses in their printemps/été 09 collection--you have to check them out. And with a name like KOOKAΪ, how can you possibly resist?!

No comments:

Post a Comment