Monday, June 1, 2009

And the winner is . . .

. . . Carolyn from Canada!

Carolyn wins a copy of David Lebovitz's The Sweet Life in Paris. Carolyn, if you send your mailing info to me at annecychic@gmail.com, I'll have the book sent to you.

To determine the winner I entered everyone's name into the True Random Number Generator at random.org and Carolyn was the winner.

Thanks to everyone who left a comment; I appreciate each one. Readers and their comments are what make blogging fun, so it was gratifying to read comments from new readers, and wonderful to hear from readers who regularly comment. Merci beaucoup!

Also, I've discovered that I really enjoy giveaways. It's one more way to connect with readers, another way to generate interest, and a way to add new energy to my blog. To that end, I already have four more giveaways planned for the summer!

What are they you ask? Non, non mes amis, I don't want give that away!

2 comments: