Monday, May 4, 2009

Quel Objet

I discovered Quel Objet on a return trip from France, and have purchased several items from them over the years. I haven't browsed this commercial website in a while, and when I visited today I was thrilled to see they carry French market baskets!

True to my goal of bringing simple, affordable, and authentic French touches into the home, I thought some of you might appreciate the link. The cost of $36.00 is within the realm of affordable, especially for something you might use everyday.

Bon lundi!

7 comments:

  1. Bon lundi!
    J'adore the French market basket! That price... c'est fabuleux... n' est-ce pas?
    I may have to purchase one... merci!
    Fifi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder... where can I find one of those foldable shopping bags with the wheels, that French ladies have. I have had many of them, but they tend to be flimsy and not very stylish. This thing is a NECESSITY for my shopping-- I don't know how to drive, but my husband eats a lot... does anyone know the French word for this kind of bag?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not heard of this site before, merci pour partager !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous site, I had never heard of this before. I predict I will be ordering many things from the store. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great resource, thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, so many comments! Now I know what gets the attention of my readers--shorter posts featuring great products!

    Seriously, this is a great site that I've watched grow over the years as they continue to add items to their product line. Their market baskets are the genuine article, and the price is very reasonable for something that will get lots of use and last for years.

    ReplyDelete