Thursday, April 30, 2009

Paying it forward

A few weeks ago I received a package from Stephanie at Bonjour Madame as part of her pay it forward post. I was touched by her generosity and the thought that went into it, and silly with anticipation as I opened the small treasures inside. Merci beaucoup, Madame Stephanie.

I promised I would pay it forward, so now it is my turn. The first three people to post a comment will receive a colorful Moutet tea towel. I will check back tomorrow and contact the winners. And, following Stephanie's lead, when you choose to pay it forward you can do it with a gift to others, or, with some simple acts of kindness.

Thank you again, Stephanie, for the inspiration.

6 comments:

  1. Here is my comment! If I win a tea towel, I will find a way to pay it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how incredibly nice of you! I know exacly who I'd like to pay it forward to! In the spirit of America's past relationship with France, I know a young lady blogger who is getting in touch with the 1940's (at http://destination1940.blogspot.com/)-- and I'd like to send her a charming French token that wouldn't have been out of place back then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! We should all do this...everyday, in one way or another>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm number four but I love reading about your French Corner! Happy May Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, to late for a tea towel. What a wonderful idea. I might try this on my blog.

    ReplyDelete