Monday, April 6, 2009

Comptoir des Cotonniers

A few weeks ago I posted a link to Cyrillus, a clothing store I discovered last summer while exploring Annecy. On the same trip I also discovered Comptoir des Cotonniers, when I asked a clerk in Gallerie Lafayette about the skirt she was wearing.

Comptoir des Cotonniers is a decidedly younger line of prêt a porter, but they have a section on their website, "Mothers and Daughters," that features both mothers and daughters wearing the fashions. Stunning, so chic, and an inspiration.

Comments, SVP?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. They are so beautiful at all ages. Some are even hard to tell which is the mother and which is the daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for reading my blog, it's always nice to hear from fellow DC-ers. :) I love your banner picture, which French town is that? Beautiful! Looking forward to reading you from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and have added it to my list of favorites.

    I can't take credit for the pic, but it was taken in Annecy, in Vielle Ville.

    ReplyDelete