Saturday, March 21, 2009

Paris apartments

I'm always looking for inspiration on how to add touches of French decor into my home. As with fashion, I enjoy looking at pics for ideas and then trying to replicate the look. Although filled with ideas, most of the French decorating books I've seen boast a style that is more Marie Antoinette than moi.

Then I discovered Paris Perfect.

I found the site when I was searching for Paris vacation rentals. The Paris Perfect site provides a detailed description and numerous photos of each apartment. Most of the apartments are located in the 7e arrondisement, and many of them within view of the Eiffel Tower (I especially love the photos of the Eiffel Tower at night taken from the balconies of some of the apartments). With more than fifty apartments available, the photos have provided me with hours of entertainment and lots of inspiration.

Clearly the owners have found a decorating formula, as touches are repeated in many of their apartments. But no matter; every apartment is lovely and I have found something to appreciate in each of them.

So if you enjoy looking at photos of Paris apartments, take a peek at Paris Perfect!

4 comments:

  1. I like their website too. I go there regularly to dream about which apartment I could rent and go for an extended stay. I love to dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I do the same. I love what the owners have done with the small spaces, especially the kitchens. But the views take my breath away. Can you imagine sitting in your living room with that view of the Eiffel Tower?

    Again, thank you for your comments. I appreciate knowing someone is out there reading my posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent items from you, man. I have take note your
    stuff previous to and you're just extremely great. I really like what you've bought
    here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which in which
    you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to stay it wise.
    I cant wait to read far more from you. That is really a great
    website.

    Here is my webpage http://Ctoh.legos.obs-mip.fr/author/LourdesHa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good way of describing, and fastidious article to obtain information
    regarding my presentation focus, which i am going to deliver in university.


    Feel free to visit my web page :: clickbank-tribune.com

    ReplyDelete